11/30/08

Thanksgiving

...Not hanging out with rockstars, but with 12 other members of my family all under 1 roof. We had a mix of English, Spanish, and Portuguese flying around the household. As crazy and overwhelming as it can be at times, I absolutely love it. Especially my little nummer-nummer nieces (4 of them) who are too cute. This time of family bonding included the following:

- Getting chastised by the parents for drinking too much
- Teaching my niece how to play the trombone (err, sorta)
- Tossing the football around and getting tackled by a Christmas tree
- Playing my baby-grand at home, which I miss
- Eating (obviously)
- Running a 5mi race and getting beat out by a 14-year old
- Avoiding black friday like the plague
- Explaining to my nieces who flava flav is
- Sharing awkward stories of growing up with the family (apparently some were too early to laugh about... should wait a couple of years)

No comments: