12/11/08

Sometimes I am lucky...

Like today, when I was awoken this morning by a cop ringing the doorbell at 7:30am. Oops... apparently I parked in front of a driveway last night when coming back to my apt. Now see, I am normally not this absent minded, but I will blame the dark and the rain. Also, this "driveway" was really a closed off fence leading to a boat hanging out in someones yard, so in my defense it could have passed as normal sidewalk area. Regardless, the cop, decided to come ring my doorbell and ask me to move my car rather than tow it... Merry Christmas!

Also, I would like to thank all the residents on my street for the night of Dec 5th when my band had a gig that night out in Boston. Apparently when I drove home from the gig, I left my car unlocked with all my gear (don't want to admit how expensive) inside. It was completely intact the next morning.

One day this luck is going to run out and it will suck tremendously!

No comments: